Wednesday, August 4, 2010


The next step is to finish up the trim work. After that I'm going to work on getting the electrical work completed. Currently, the seats are being recovered. I have to start looking for a 50's style laminate for the table.
Being that this unit is being designed for a home office. I will not be adding a sink or stove. I will be wiring for a small electric fridge that will fit in where the old ice box was originally. Besides, even when I'm camping I find I normally do all my cooking on a camp stove and I never even use my oven at home. Also, I generally do the cleanup in a water basin outside as well. I would rather have the interior space for gear etc...
I've also left out the original gas lights and all gas lines. I don't trust them and I have no use for them with this application. Gas lines, the sink and icebox could be added by someone down the line with very little problem.

1 comment:

  1. hi i just bought what looks like a san gabriel with no title or info. i was wondering if you could help my vin starts with 1555

    ReplyDelete